Steel industry processes are high water consumers because production emits and requires a lot of heat. As a result, the production of metal or its derivatives is highly vulnerable to corrosion.
The financial stakes involved in corrosion are therefore much higher than the cost of treating water.
Thanks to its water management and treatment process expertise, AQUAPROX supplies its metallurgical industry clients solutions that are both financially and environmentally sustainable.
Our products and services are designed to help our clients improve their production quality and efficiency while reducing their overall operating costs and ecological footprints.
We adapt our solutions to their especially tricky and demanding operating conditions :
- Boiler water treatment and automation
- Chemical supply systems
- Cooling water treatment and automation
- Filtration systems
- Coagulants / Clarifying agents
- Membrane techniques
- Treatment additives
- Waste water treatment
AQUAPROX contributes to strengthening the steel industry’s activity by supporting its clients in the following areas :
- Total cost of ownership reduction
- Increasing process efficiency and output
- Creating safe and healthy work environments
- Environmental protection
- Process reliability improvement and security
- Extension of resource lifespan